Pages

August 16, 2011

Poem for My Bestfriend..

I have a best friend..
And this poem is made specially for her..
She’s always there when i need her…
She’s with me always with open arms…
Someone whom i can always talk to..
Someone i can share secrets too..
Someone whom i can depend on..
Someone that i can always get along…
She cares for me and treats me as her little sister..
She protects me from those who are bitter…
She gives advise when i have problems..
She stays with me when i can’t take it any longer…
She’s with me thru the good times..
She’s with me thru the bad times…
She’s with me in happiness…
She’s with me in sadness…
We have a lot of things in common..
And that when we’re together nobody else can summon…
For we have this strong foundation at all cost…
And so proud to say that until now we’re here for each other..that’s what matters most…
There are days that are not ok with us..
Sometimes we quarrel for things that sometimes hurts us..
But still we find ways to solve and patch things up…
Problems are nothing and this will not cause our frriendhip to tear up…
I am thankful to God that i have met her..
I am grateful to God that i found her…
We’re already friends when we are teeners..
And for sure friendship will last until when we’re older…
Thank you sis for the friendship..
Trully this i will cherish..
No matter what happens i’ll always be right here…
Together hand in hand there’s nothing to fear

0 comments:

Post a Comment