Pages

August 15, 2011

My Ideal Man :)

                                   
When I was a teenager, I had this stringent list of what my ideal man should be: handsome, well-off, caring, understanding, God-fearing, intelligent – ” I could have gone on and on then about what qualities my partner should have. However, as I grew older, I realized that I could never really find a real person who met all these sterling qualities.

Building a my-ideal-man-list is much like this e-mail that I received which made me laugh out loud, it’s entitled “My Ideal Man Checklist”. At age 20, the checklist goes much like the list that I had on my notes. Another revised list is made at ages 32, 42, 52, 62 and by the age of 72 there are only a couple of items on the list: that the man should be breathing and not miss the toilet. Well, that's the full version to enjoy:

0 comments:

Post a Comment