Pages

June 22, 2011

Were Still lovers right?


"LOVE"
Why do i always cry for something? i know i cant no longer hold on to.
this is the questions that  boggles my mind.
i always feel like crying whenever i get the chance to remember the things that we use to spend together. i know i should just accept the sad truth that things will never go back to normal between the two of us. but it hurts me, its just so hard to let go of something that was such a big part of my life. some people say, i should simply value the time i am spending a part from you so that i can discover my self. but this is just too painful for me to do. now, i ask myself.. what went wrong? i was back to our past when we first met. we bonded and it eventually lead to a sense belonging i treasure those moments i fell in love with you. we grew closer but despite all my expectations that we'd be better be as lovers though you are no longer interested to be part of my life. but i'm glad our path's once cross that day. i know i cant no longer look for another person exactly like you and i know its unlikely for you to return to me, but i'm still hoping even if it takes forever.. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment